ITSM & Educational Institutions: The Unique Challenges and How To Solve Them
Time & Location
About the Event
A powerful ITSM solution is a vital part of a strong IT department in education institutions. Join Excalibur Data Systems as we explore the unique challenges faced by these educational institutions. In this webinar, we will explain how you can leverage all the capabilities in your ITSM platform (without it getting too ugly).
A few takeaways:
- How persona-based service catalogs can bring immense flexibility without having to completely re-engineer your platform
- How to leverage Twitter and other social media outlets
- Communication strategies for education institutions
- How a modern ITSM solution will increase productivity and provide a valuable contribution to overall operations
- Various use-cases from industry experts
Meet the speakers:
Lucrecia Chandler is the ITSM & Communications Manager for IT at Sam Houston State University. She has over 20 years of experience in Higher Education leading diverse teams including service desk, training, marketing, and communications. In addition, she provides cross-functional leadership in project implementations, business process improvements, and more.
Mike Fuson of Excalibur Data Systems is a veteran of multiple ITSM toolsets. He has spent the past 20+ years working with customers to leverage their toolsets to improve their processes. He has been working with Cherwell Service Management since its very early days on the market. He is a Cherwell consultant and instructor and possesses every certification Cherwell Software has available, and even a few he has made up.