Growing Your ITSM Capabilities with Cherwell and TAPs
Time & Location
About the Event
Looking to mature your IT Service Management capabilities? Are you not getting enough out of your ITSM investment? Cherwell Service Management is a codeless platform that allows you the opportunity to integrate best of breed solutions to get even more out of your investment. As we are expected to do more with less, empower users, and accelerate innovation, Mike Fuson, Senior Solution Architect and VP of Excalibur Data Systems has the answers.
In this webinar we will cover:
• What type of technologies are available for CAM, AI Ops, KCS, bar code scanning, mobile app, discovery dependency mapping, and more
• Why are these technologies important?
• What can these technologies do for your organization?
• How they help you get EVEN more out of your ITSM investment
• How do we know if a 3rd party solution is what we need?
• Why Cherwell’s approach to using best of breed solutions will work for you
Speaker: Mike Fuson of Excalibur Data Systems is a veteran of multiple ITSM toolsets. He has spent the past 20+ years working with customers to leverage their toolsets to improve their processes. He has been working with Cherwell Service Management since it’s very early days on the market. He is a Cherwell consultant and instructor and possesses every certification Cherwell Software has available, and even a few he has made up. When he isn’t working with a customer to make the Cherwell Service Management do wild and crazy things, he is coming up with his next idea to make Cherwell Service Management do wild and crazy things. When Mike isn’t thinking about Cherwell, you will find him camping, rock climbing, or scuba diving with his family and the scouts from his Boy Scout Troop and Council.