Cherwell Technical Deep-Dive: Health Check
Time & Location
About the Event
What is the purpose of the health check feature and why would you want to run it occasionally? There are many factors behind this question and we have the experts ready to answer! The Cherwell Service Management Health Check provides many benefits. This service can help you to:
· Understand improvement and operational risk areas as evaluated by experts
· Prioritize improvement roadmap to align with your organization’s goals and objectives
· Validate your team is conforming to best practice configuration for improved performance
In this webinar we will review:
· The purpose of a Health Check
· Options and Permissions while running an effective health check
· What does my data mean?
· How to analyze and execute an effective health check
· Where to create indexes and make appropriate actions
Scott Valler, a Senior Solutions Architect and Consultant, is an IT leader with more than 26 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, IT Service Management, Customer Support, and Mechanical Engineering. Scott’s broad knowledge and experience enable him to design and implement innovative solutions that help our customers leverage the Cherwell Service Management platform across their entire business footprint. Throughout his 10 years working within the Cherwell ecosystem, Scott has been an active member of the Cherwell Community, built many specialty Mergeable Applications (mApps), and mentored numerous Cherwell Administrators.
Jeff Jones is a Sr. Solutions Architect and Consultant with over twenty-five years of IT Experience and over 13 years in the field of IT Service Management services delivery. Jeff has been working with the Cherwell platform for over 13 years. Jeff brings a depth and breadth of knowledge that spans the entire lifecycle of solutions implementation from design to go-live including extensive integration experience with coded APIs, Web Service APIs, and direct integration. Jeff is a Cherwell Service Management Certified Implementer and Instructor and expertise in over 20 programming languages.