Can AIOps Help Rescue Businesses from the COVID-19 Disruption?
Time & Location
About the Event
Most companies have publicly announced they will miss their financial goals and most will experience the combined impact of supply chain disruptions and dampened customer demand. 2020 looks to be the year when Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer optional and IT leaders will have to take AI seriously and vouch for its use in IT operations.
Hear Clayton Ching, Global Head of Product and Offering Management at DRYiCE by HCL Technologies on ‘Can AI Ops help rescue businesses from COVID-19 disruption? Dealing with cost and efficiency without risk’ to examine what enterprises should do now to prepare for the aftermath of COVID-19.
1. Existing market challenges addressable by AI Ops to enable elasticity, flexibility, and simplicity in IT services consumption
2. Shortcomings in the current AI Ops approach and the solution to those shortcomings
3. Identifying automation opportunities and the risk mitigation of AI Ops implementation
4. Learning automation opportunities that can deliver cost management with a fast ROI
5. Re-evaluating Digital Workplace Strategy to enable remote experience with a personal touch
The webinar will be hosted on June 18th, 2020, at 2:00 PM EST/ 11:00 AM PST